Friday 24 February 2012

What's In My Manicure Kit

So first of all, I greatly apologize for my lack of posting this week! I've been working heaps this week so  so I haven't been able to post as much as I want, which is suuuuuuuuuuuper frustrating. But I've tried.
Anyway, onto this post. I was trying to think about a simple post (reviews take ages, and I'm sorry I haven't done one in a while) whilst I was doing my nails, and ahead of my lay the tools that I often could not live without, so I thought I'd share it all with you.



Step 1: The Appearance of the Nail
- Nail clippers -
- Nail file -
(remember file in only one direction otherwise you'll weaken your nail)
- Metal nail file -
(strictly not for filing nails - these will destroy the nail - this is for removing gunk from underneath nails)


Step 2: The Surface of the Nail
- 3 piece set of Elite Nail buffers - 
(step 1 is Repair, step 2 is Refine and step 3 is Renew: these babies are amazing buffers and leave the surface of the nail shiny and smooth)


Step 3: Before the Polish
-Burt's Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream *wrongly pictured*-
(this beauty is fantastic: smells delicious and works like a dream)
- OPI Nail Envy - 
(not always worn with a base coat, but mainly when I'm not wearing any polish)
- OPI Natural Nail Base Coat - 


Step 4: After the Polish
-Maybelline Salon Manicure Top Coat - 
- OPI Chip Skip - 
-Essense Nail Art Express Dry Drops - 
(a little oily, but I'm pretty sure it works great)

So here it is - everything in my manicure set (some of these are interchanged with other products_. I know it's a lot, but when I do my nails, which is not all the time, I like to do it well.

What's in your kit?

No comments:

Post a Comment