Wednesday 15 February 2012

New Beauty Series on Makeup and Me


So a little while ago, I asked you all what you wanted from a beauty blog, and I was really grateful to all the people who responded! Many of the people who responded said they liked seeing beauty product reviews and fails, so it got me thinking of a new series that I could do every week, to showcase what products I am loving and what I am hating. I am calling it The Holy Grail/Holy Fail of the Week.


It's pretty self explanitory, but each week I will be doing two specific posts: One product I have been loving that week, and one that I have been disappointed with. That way, I'm going to be a bit more regular with blogging and you all get to see some of my collection and experiences.


If you've seen anything on my blog you'd like me to review,  just let me know!
Love Gianna
xx


4 comments:

  1. Great idea hun! Look forward to it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Holy Fail! such a great name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took a minute to look around and u have a cool stuff on here so adding you to my google connect.. maybe follow each other?..let's talk soon!

    Hugs from NYC!
    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete