Last week, I got an email from one of my favorite Aussie bloggers, Amanda, saying that I had won third place in her giveaway, which was a Sportsgirl bronzer, but little did I know she would be so much more generous!
When I received the package, my family were so curious as to what was inside it - there were all different shaped boxes and bottles, that it was a generally enticing envelope!
Amanda was so nice! She sent me so many amazing little goodies, and I've basically never tried any of them, which made the package that much more exciting. The things I received were :
- (The original prize) Sportsgirl Glow and Behold Illuminating Bronzer
- NYX Round Lipstick in Indian Pink
- Nougat Rejuivenating Hand Polish
- Face of Australia Liquid Eyeliner
- Sample Size of Benefit's 'That Gal' Primer
- Sportsgirl's Sweetest Thing and Delicate Matter Eyeshadow Palettes
- Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Champagne
From left: Glow and Behold, Delicate Matter, Sweetest Thing
From Left: Indian Pink, Champagne
As you can see, I received so much stuff! Amanda was so kind in her giveaway, and I love everything she has given me! She chose such perfect shades, and I can imagine many future looks coming out of these products! Look out for reviews of some of these products.
Go check out Amanda now :) She really is one of my favorite bloggers, as well as one of the sweetest girls ever!