Tuesday 3 January 2012

My First Blog Award - Liebster Blog Award



So the other day, Michelle from My Little Space, dropped by my blog and awarded me with the Liebster Blog award, and I was so touched! Thank you so much Michelle! I really appreciate it :)

The Liebster Blog award is an award designed to highlight bloggers with less than 200 followers, to initiate connections and bring these bloggers more attention! Liebster is a German word meaning  'dearest' or 'beloved, but can also mean 'favorite', hence a quite fitting name!



The rules are :
  1. Thank your nominator/s and link back their blog/s.
  2. Select & reveal your five chosen blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
  3. Advise your chosen blogs of their nomination via a comment on their blog.
  4. Copy and paste the award onto your own blog.
  5. Request that your award nominees then forward it on to their own chosen bloggers.

It took me a while to choose only five blogs, because I read and love so many smaller blogs, but after much deliberating, these are the blogs I have chosen (in no particular order):

This was one of the first blogs I started following, and I love it because it is an Australian blog giving great reviews and interesting reads.

A blog I found in a bloghop, she always has great product reviews with incredible items which make me incredibly jealous!

This is a relatively new blog I follow, but is another Australian blog thar has amazing NOTDs, reviews and more!

A gorgeous girl with amazing beauty posts and reviews, as well as entertaining social posts!

A blog with heaps of different 'inspired' makeup looks - so well done I could just spend hours on her page

These are just a few of the less-than-200-followers that I love reading! I highly suggest you look them up :)
Love Gianna
xx

2 comments: