2011 is was the year that I stopped with my basic makeup routine and finally branched out, taking more pride and courage in my makeup looks. I also started experimenting with new looks and products, and I'm sure I've mentioned many of these before, but that is because they've made their way into my daily routine.
Pictured from left:
- China Glaze's Snowglobe - A pretty glitter top coat that brightens up any nail look
- Covergirl LashBlast Volumizing Mascara - Provides natural or dramatic looking lashes whilst being volumizing
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner - A precise eyeliner, providing a nice dark line
- Maybelline Volume Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara - Really gives the impression of false eyelashes. My HG mascara for everyday looks
- Australis Creme Colour Blush - I was always scared of cream blushes, but when I used this the first time, I fell in love with the rosy glow it provided.
- Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation in Flax - Can be sheer enough to be used like a tinted moisturizer, or built up for more coverage. One of my favorites!
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation - My first ever MAC product, and it does not disappoint. An amazing foundation.
- Covergirl AmazeMint Lipgloss - I like these glosses in general as they provide a wash of colour and a tingling from the mint, and the nude one I have is perfect for everyday wear.
- OPI's Funky Dunkey - My fallback polish colour. When I'm having trouble deciding between colours, I'll end up discarding those and have this instead.
- Maybelline Master Liner - One of my favorite eyeliners to use on the waterline, simply because it stays put.
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in 'Royal Blue' - A soft eyeliner that provides a lovely, bright wash of colour that I love using for a simple, yet statement look
It may seem funny that my Urban Decay Naked Palette wasn't added, but I consider that an extension of my arm, with how much use it gets. It really wins hands down.
What were your favorite picks of 2011? Link me to your post!