Christmas and Boxing Day are the time of year when you can go all out (shopping wise) to spoil yourself and your loved ones, without feeling as guilty as you usually would due to the immense amount of sales around!
Tuesday, 27 December 2011
Saturday, 24 December 2011
Any beauty blogger, reader, watcher or enthusiast who has seen American beauty videos will know of the brand NYX. NYX is a drugstore brand with great quality products at amazing prices, and sadly predominately available in America. I grew greatly jealous over time of the products people had, so finally, I set out to buy some. I found a seller on eBay who offered a bulk deal of 6 at an extremely reasonable price and set off. When they finally came in the mail, I was ecstatic!
Let me tell you, from what I have seen, these lipstick do not disappoint. The light fruity smell, smooth consistency and amazing variety of colours can do nothing but invite people in to want the whole collection!
Friday, 23 December 2011
So Christmas is this Sunday, and although I didn't physically wish for something, in my head, there were many beauty related things I wish for!
- Mac Products - I bought my first MAC foundation a while back, and I adore it! I wish the Australian prices weren't so dear, but needless to say, I wish for, well, basically everything!
- Inglot eyeshadows - I bought an empty freedom palette to ensure that I gradually build up a collection
- Benefit Box Blushes - Coralista and Bella Bamba are up the top of my list. They look so pretty and even though are pretty similar to others in my collection, are tickling my fancy.
- A Sephora or Ulta to open up in Australia - no need for an explanation. This wish involves all American brands stocked, with American Prices
- Real Techniques and Sigma Makeup Brushes - I've heard great things about these brands, and would love to try them!
- An American friend - I would love an American penpal of sorts, to befriend, to do swaps with, and to buy stuff and have them send it too me.
What did you ask for for Christmas, beauty related or otherwise?
Monday, 19 December 2011
No matter how you choose to spend your holidays, one thing for certain is that it is a truly hectic time for everyone. Parties, events, shopping, holiday's and catchups - you name it, you'll most likely do it. In this time, you'll probably try to rush through your routine, and with these five lip products you'll have enough variety for a multitude of looks.
If I were going away for the holiday season, whether I lived in a country going through summer or winter, these would be the 5 lip products I would pack!
Saturday, 17 December 2011
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 090 True Red
Last year, I had a multitude of parties I had to attend, and it was during these, that I learnt the allure of the red lip. Being someone who wore a lot of black and no colour, I was intrigued when I first found my mother's Dior lipstick, and after the first wear, I fell in love. It was a new way to add a bit of spark and sultry-ness to an outfit without being too 'slutty'. The red lip soon became my 'thing' within our group.
At my birthday last year, I received a gift box from some girlfriends, and this little baby was hidden inside it, and since then I have never looked back.
Sunday, 11 December 2011
Two of my favorite (beauty related) things about the holidays are the ability to have christmas nails, and the huge varieties of holiday polish collections, such as the 2011 holiday OPI and China glaze collections, which I'm quite a fan of.
'Two looks in one mascara. Natural or Killer volume! You decide.'
This Bourjois Volumizer Mascara claims to build up to 11x more volume in just two mascara steps, whilst also having the option to go for a natural or dramatic look.
Let me tell you, this mascara is amazing! Do not pass it by if you have the chance to buy it! It even comes in black and brown to suit everyone's general needs. This is a must-have mascara!
Wednesday, 7 December 2011
Sunday, 4 December 2011
New Maybelline waterproof Master Liner Cream Pencil.
Bolder, Smoother, Unlike any other.
The new Maybelline Master Liner is a waterproof, wind up cream liner that claims to have a creamy soft glide and intense colour, whilst being smudge-proof and waterproof.