Wednesday 7 December 2011

November Favorites

This month has been weird weather in Melbourne, so I haven't been doing anything too extreme makeup wise, and I haven't really added anything new to my routine. So I know it's a bit late, but here are my November favorites.

BYS Blush in Peach Sundae - This is just a lovely, barely-there flush of colour that has made its way into my everyday routine. Great lasting power and amazing quality!

Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder in Light Beige - this was a costly little bugger at $80 from the local beautician, but this makeup brand is one of the few the Breast Cancer Association actually support, and this has become my nice, natural-looking setting powder.

Covergirl NatureLuxe foundation in Flax - a light-medium coverage natural looking foundation! I haven't been wanting heavy makeup looks and this foundation, which has always been one of my favorites, is once again, getting much use.

OPI glitter polish in Fresh Frog of Bel Air - I've only used this glitter a few times, but I adore the colour so much!

Maybelline Superstay Concealer in Cream - a recent foundation I used broke me out, so I've been needing a bit more coverage than usual, and this does the job perfectly!

Rimmel Glam Eyes quad in Smokey Brun - I've been reaching for this palette a lot recently because I find it to be the perfect mix of shades for when I work - a light, but smokey neutral eye.

Face of Australia High Definition Liquid Eyeliner in black (Not pictured) - A great thin felt tip, that I find perfect for using when I want my eyes to be defined, but don't want a too heavy eye.

As you can tell, I've been going for the pretty natural look this month and haven't changed up anything dramatic, but these products are still amazing!

What were your favorites this month?
Love Gianna
xx

3 comments:

  1. Fresh Frog of Bel Air! HAHAHHAHAHA

    Love that FOA liquid liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you live in the UK? I'm seeing some products here that you can't find in the states! :)

    http://make-upbyemily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love love the maybelline 24 hr concealer, one of my favorites and great staying power!! and what girly girl doesn't love a glittery nail polish??

    i'm a mommy with a makeup problem....http://www.jennysuemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete