Every six months or so, there is a cosmetics warehouse sale near where I live. The brands there are Max Factor, Covergirl, Bourjois, Essence, Ulta3 and Elite Professional. The best part is that nothing is over $10! Now there isn't the latest products or the best variety of shades and colours, but there is enough of a range of items that everyone will certainly find things they will like.
I picked up a few different things. I paid more attention to the Bourjois section this time and nearly jumped when I saw the famous, discontinued 'chocolate block' bronzer (that I have never tried) for only $5! Of all my products, I didn't pay more than $5 for anything, and the Bourjois items were certainly the favorites.
Please Note: Most of the Bourjois products have French writing. Being Italian, it leaves me in a bit of sticky situation when trying to decipher names
Listed from left
- Bourjois mini face brush
- Bourjois Blush in 35 Lune D'Or
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla
- Elite Professional 4 piece travel kit (inc. scissors, tweezers, nail file and nail clippers)
- Essence Smokey Eye Brush
- Bourjois Highlighting Powder in 53
- Bourjois Bronzing Powder in 51
- Covergirl LashBlast Length in Black Brown
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara
- Essence Kajal Pencil in 14 Hola, Chica!
- Covergirl Outlast SmoothWear Crayon lipliner in 120 berry
- Covergirl ShineBlast Lipgloss in 835
- Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in 405
- Covergirl TruShine Lipstick in 400
- Max Factor Lipstick in 827 Bewitching Coral
Swatches (from left): Bourjois blush, MaxFactor 827, Covergirl TruShine 400, Covergirl Lipstain, Covergirl Shineblast, Covergirl Smoothwear, Essense eyeliner
I feel like I got a pretty good deal with this lot. I think each item worked out to be about $3.66, which is amazing considering some of these retail for a minimum of $15 each.
The sale is still on in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne and finishes Sunday. If you would like the address, just let me know. And never hesitate to let me know if you hear of any other cosmetic warehouse sales!
If you guys would like reviews of any of the items listed above, don't hesitate to leave a comment and ask!