Wednesday 26 December 2012

New 'Travel and Beauty' Series!

Hey guys!

In less than 2 weeks, I'll be on a plane to the beauty world homeland, the United States! I'm going on a study exchange with my university for 6-12 months, so i'll be packing a significant amount of my belongs, including my cosmetics. I can already envision the stress I will have of trying to choose pieces to take with me - I know there is a whole new world of makeup for us little old (and ridiculously) overcharged Aussies waiting, but I'm still attached to quite a lot of my pieces. This is where the series comes into play.

I have plans to create a beauty related travel series - with dilemmas, what I'm packing, tips and anything else I come up with related to beauty and travelling.

This is going to be a crazy hectic, nerve racking and (hopefully) exciting time, and I can't wait to share it all with you!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh this is so exciting! I bet you will be in heaven with all the cheap and exciting makeup brands over there! Such great news :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete